Self-love means loving all aspects of yourself, including your flaws, your weaknesses, and all the things you don’t like about yourself.
Here is an intuitive way to love yourself:
1. Find a place in your body that feels "unwell." It might feel sore, sick, tense, or stiff. Or, it maybe it feels blank or numb.
2. Place your awareness and a gentle hand (if possible) onto the part of your body that feels unwell.
3. Ask this unwell part of your body, "How old are you?" Wait for an intuitive answer. If nothing comes, make a guess.
4. Tell this unwell part of your body, "I love you."
5. Beam love into this part of your body for 3-5 minutes.